Antenna pole mount for the Thales MissionLINK 350 & VesseLINK 350 Iridium Certus antennas, and other satphone antennas!
For fixed site systems installed on land or marine vessels at sea.
The MVG81 antenna mounts is for the following antennas:
- Thales MissionLINK 350 & VesseLINK 350 Antennas
- Ligado MSAT-G2 Spacecom Antennas
- Hughes 9450 C11 BGAN Antenna
- Cobham Sailor FBB 150
- Cobham Sailor FBB 250
- Cobham Sailor FBB 500
- Schedule 40 316L Stainless Pipe, 1.66" I.D. - 1.900" O.D.
- Mounting plate and Collar material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Includes: LocTite Thread Sealant, Allen wrenches
Built for Thales Iridium Certus system antennas.
MVG81 pictured with optional Pipe-to-Pipe mounting brackets
MSAT-G2 Spacecom SPAC-AS-LS221 antenna with MVG81 antenna mount
MSAT-G2 Antenna for Ligado PTT & Voice network
Spacecom G2 antenna hardware is included with SPAC-AS-LS221 antennas from Spacecom. Not included with MVG81 mount.
Oklahoma City Data Center. Antennas are mounted on stainless steel pipe mounts. Attached to concrete parapet using Uni strut and rigid vertical support pipe.
Sub station installation. Uni strut and rigid vertical mast for antenna mounting with stainless steel antenna pole mount.